[su_box title=”How it Works” radius=”9″]Work Anywhere with FourLYNC
FourLYNC allows users to communicate securely and stay connected with colleagues and customers, from virtually anywhere they chose to work.
Lync Across Devices
Users can switch among devices as they choose based on their needs. Lync offers familiar and consistent user experience across PC, phone, browsers and tablets.
Connected Experiences Lync connects millions of people, their communications, and the applications they use every day – together. Multiparty HD video conferencing brings life and expression to Lync Meetings.
Simpler to Manage Lync is a dependable platform for all real-time communications. A single system reduces complexity in Enterprise IT.
Deployment Flexibility Lync lets you reach your vision of unified communications – on your timeline, following your blueprint.[/su_box]
FourLYNC Server Features
- Unified Client
- Lync 2013 provides a single, unified client for real-time communications, including voice and video calls, Lync Meetings, presence, instant messaging, and persistent chat. Having a single UC client application instead of multiple applications simplifies deployment, adoption, and support.
- Window 8 App
- Lync is optimized for touch on Windows 8 (both x86-based Windows8 and Windows RT) and takes advantage of Windows 8 “touch first” capabilities to provide fast, natural, hands-on control of communications across a variety of devices and architectures.
- Web App
- The Lync Web App allows PC and Mac users to join a Lync Meeting from within an HTML5-based browser, and delivers a full Lync meeting experience, including multiparty HD video, voice over IP, instant messaging, desktop, application, and PowerPoint sharing.
- Mobile Clients
- Lync Mobile Clients are available for Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, and Android.
- Single Click Conference Join
- Joining a Lync Meeting requires only a single click or touch, whether from an Outlook meeting reminder on a Windows PC or from the calendar or meeting pane on Windows Phone, iOS, and Android devices.
- See the availability status of a contact with visual presence indicators. New presence states include: Presenter (while laptop is connected to a projector) and Working Elsewhere (to indicate physically out of the office yet working).
- Contact Card
- A dynamic card that displays a contact’s high resolution photo, their presence, status note, location and organizational details and is consistent across Microsoft Office applications.
- Lync Meeting
- Previously known as “online meeting”, Lync Meetings provide capabilities to interact with people through multiparty HD video, audio, instant messaging, and content sharing.
- Meeting View
- Meeting View options are designed to bring content and people together while optimizing the Lync Meeting experience for every individual participant’s needs. The Meeting View is selected by the participant.
- Multiparty HD Video Gallery
- Continuous view of multiple HD video streams or contact card photos in conference displayed in a gallery format. Photos replace active speaker video when video is unavailable. Gallery controls enable participants to select video stream of interest, see participant name and identify active speakers.
- Persistent Chat
- Organize or participate in topic based virtual rooms where workgroups or designated colleagues meet and collaborate in real-time. Discussions are searchable and persist over time enabling efficient information sharing.
- OneNote Share
- OneNote Share allows users to create and share OneNote digital meeting notes within a Lync Meeting, reducing possible errors caused by later transcription and simplifying communication and follow-up.
- Exchange Archiving
- Using the Exchange Online archiving, you can store all your emails, instant messages and Lync Online meeting contents, then easily search them using Exchange e-Discovery compliance.
- Lync Federation
- Lync Federation extends unified communications securely over the Internet to customers, suppliers, and partners using Lync.
- Skype Connectivity
- Skype Connectivity enables presence sharing, instant messaging (IM), and voice calling with the hundreds of millions of people around the world who use Skype.
- Server Role Consolidation
- Lync can reduce the number of server roles by co-locating roles which were previously deployed or managed separately, allowing for simplified deployment and management.
- Scale and High Availability Improvements
- Lync Server front-end architecture has been redesigned allowing a larger number of active users in one pool while improving high availability capabilities that can help lower total cost of ownership.
- Active Monitoring
- Active Monitoring gives Lync administrators the ability to monitor pools, servers, networks across different datacenters through the public internet.